Monday, June 25, 2007

Black Shawl

I finally finished the black shawl I was working on. But, I sold it! I was at a convention this past weekend and a lady asked me if I would make a shawl for her. She loved the cream colored one that I was wearing. I asked her what color she wanted and she said "black." It just so happened that I had brought this one with me to finish & wear and I agreed to sell it to her. This is made with Berrocco Suede yarn. I've already started a new one for me! (I talked with Antje at the Knitting Nest today and asked her how much I should have charged. She said one should charge at least double the cost of the material.) This is Barbara modeling her new shawl.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger magnoliasntea said...

Oh my, the shawl is gorgeous! I'm sure the lady loves it.

Hope to encourage more posts! :):)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home