Sunday, June 03, 2007

I-Cord Collars

If you have been reading my other blog at Laurie's Dance With Sound, you will know that we have eight German Shepherd puppies that were born on April 19th (6 weeks ago). I needed a way to tell them apart so I made I-cord collars for them using different colors. They work out great. I plan to make some bigger ones for the dogs around the holidays by mixing red/blue/white for patriotic colors and green/red for Christmas, etc. Here are some pictures!
The puppies and their collars! The two "pinks" are the females. The rest are males. (One of the puppies has already gone to his new home, which is why the photo only shows seven puppies.)

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you would share detailed instructions for those of us that are beginners to knitting on how to make the I-cord's, in fact the collars would be great for us to learn on if you'd share.. Thanks in advance..Halo

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger magnoliasntea said...

How cute! Lovely idea!
Your blog is just wonderful; hope you find time to post again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home