Saturday, November 11, 2006

Noro Transitions Scarf


I love this "Transitions" yarn by Noro because it changes from one color to the next AND also from one texture to the next as you knit with it. I spent about $25 a ball for this and made the scarf with two balls. This particular color is #04, which is the black/grey combination. This yarn has seven different fibers in it: 55% wool, 10% silk, 7% cashmere, 7% angora, 7% alpaca, 7% kid mohair & 7% camel. It is supposesd to work well with any bulky-weight project. When I tried to make this scarf, it looked like the above picture and was out of shape because the yarn is thick and thin in different places. So, I took it out and knitted the loooonnngggg way and I like it better. It became this (next picture). What do you think?

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger SooZ said...

Hi Laurie!

Your scarves look great. I did my first cabled scarf a few years ago and it looks quite identical to your red one! I enjoyed doing it and would do it again.

I've been doing good. Life is busy, but isn't it for us all? Lets be in touch soon.

Suzie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home